Insurers: Abandon Old Business Models to Exceed Customer Demands
NTT DATA presents the “Insurers Abandon Old Business Models to Exceed Customer Demands”, a live webinar exploring why insurers must meet new customer needs.
It’s 2022, and insurers must embrace new ways of thinking.
Digital-first insurers and insurtechs are foregoing traditional carriers by rejecting old business models and adopting new priorities, strategies, distribution models and innovative products—all in hopes of meeting new customer expectations.
Carriers are striving to go to market faster with the products, services, and experiences customers demand. That means insurers that continue to rely on old business models will be left behind.
Watch this 60-minute session, where our panel of industry experts discuss the reimagination of old business models—and offer insight on how to succeed in 2022 and beyond.
What You’ll Learn
- How insurers are changing business models
- How distribution models are evolving
- How insurers can create a foundation to support better customer experiences
- Where insurers stand in building a technology foundation
- What the future holds for insurance products and distribution channels