Sunday, September 22 will mark the final race of the 2019 NTT IndyCar® Series season, concluding the first year of NTT’s partnership with the league as its title sponsor. Together, INDYCAR and NTT have worked to create digital innovations that enhance the fan experience, including the evolution of INDYCAR’S mobile application – powered by NTT DATA.
The NTT IndyCar Series app is the best way to access and engage year-round with the series globally. During races the app provides not only a live leaderboard with personalization features and real-time telemetry, but also enhanced in-car video and audio, championship standings as they run, and more. As a result, the app has seen fan engagement increase year-over-year in the following ways:
- Averages 40,000+ users on race weekends, which is 36% higher than 2018
- Unique users were up more than 30% YOY during the Portland race on Sept. 2
- Average session length continues to outperform 2018 averages – users spend an average of three additional minutes per session
NTT DATA has had a long-standing relationship with INDYCAR as the official IT services partner to Chip Ganassi Racing. This year we were excited to welcome Felix Rosenqvist to the team as the driver of the No. 10 NTT DATA Honda. We’re rooting for him to be named Rookie of the Year after the final race this weekend. NTT DATA also continues to be an associate sponsor on the No. 9 entry, driven by Scott Dixon, as it has since 2017.
For more information:
- Download the NTT IndyCar Series Mobile app, powered by NTT DATA. Available to users worldwide from Apple iOS or Google Play app stores
- Tune in to the Firestone Grand Prix of Monterey on Sunday, September 22 at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
Television coverage in the United States will begin on NBC at 2:30 p.m. ET (11:30 a.m. PT local) with the green flag scheduled for 3:15 p.m. ET (12:15 p.m. PT local). Live radio broadcasts will be available on the Advance Auto Parts INDYCAR Radio Network and SiriusXM Satellite Radio (XM 205, Sirius 98, Internet/App 970)
Fecha de publicación: 20/09/2019