Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Information Management Services (CIMS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Information Management Services (CIMS) is a multiple-award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite- Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle encompassing the full range of IT solutions in support of the CDC’s 16,000-person workforce. NTT DATA’s deep healthcare IT expertise helps empower the CDC to meet the mission of real-time gathering of health information, developing analytic tools for scientists, and enhancing public health and community collaboration.
NTT DATA’s contract provides services in two domains:
Information Management—planning, design, development, maintenance, engineering, integration and retirement of information systems:
- Requirements gathering, analysis, system prototyping, conversion, implementation, user education and training, development of user guides, change control, system testing, systems security controls, system documentation and quality assurance.
- Collection, analysis, transformation, dissemination, visualization and management of data, information and knowledge in all forms and media.
- Includes data standards development, health IT, public health informatics, decision support, data modeling, interoperability services, health information exchanges, service-oriented architecture, graphics and web design, technical writing and editing and data entry.
- Software process improvement, information security, modeling and simulation, IV&V, security and privacy assessment and monitoring and project and program management.
IT Infrastructure—support IT infrastructure programs and activities:
- Help desk services including call-center and desk-side support; installation, management and support of commercial and open source hardware and software products supporting office, laboratory and mobile workers.
- Design, installation, management and support of networks including network operations, telecommunications equipment, LAN/WAN/MAN equipment, circuits, telephone systems; design, installation, management and support of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, MOSS SharePoint, Systems Management Server, Symantec Antivirus infrastructure, Citrix remote access infrastructure, desktop virtualization infrastructure and VPN.
- Design, installation, management and support of datacenter operations including data storage, archiving, backup, application hosting, cloud services, grid computing, server virtualization and disaster recovery services.
- Design, installation, management and support of information security systems including intrusion detection, penetration testing, firewall engineering, systems certification and accreditation.
- Design, installation, management and support of conferencing services including videoconferencing, Web conferencing, teleconferencing and audio-visual systems.
Customer: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Agency Website: www.cdc.gov/od/ocio/contract_serv.htm
Eligible Users: Department of Health & Human Services, CDC
Period of Performance: September 24, 2010 through March 29, 2021 (Task Orders can extend 6 months beyond the ordering period)
Contract Types: CR, FFP, T&M
Geographic Coverage: Worldwide
Contract Ceiling: $5 Billion
Agency Fee: None
Payment Terms: Net 30 Days
Contract Number: 200-2010-37209
DUNS Numbers: 175344753
NTT Data Federal Services Government
13880 Dulles Corner Lane, Suite 200
Herndon, VA 20171