One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
GSA’s One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) is a Tier 3 Best-in-Class (BIC) to support complex professional services solutions. OASIS is a family of seven separate Government-wide Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contracts (i.e., pools) spanning 31 North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes and 6 NAICS Code Exceptions.
- Full range of integrated professional services to support the mission requirements of all Federal agencies, including all organizations within the Department of Defense (DoD) and National Security Community. Broad scope defined by six major core disciplines:
- Program Management
- Management Consulting
- Financial Management
- Ancillary support services/products may include, but are not limited to other professional and/or non-professional services; commercial and/or non-commercial items; IT services and/or components, administrative support; data entry; and subject matter expertise.
- CONUS and OCONUS requirements
- Classified and unclassified services
OASIS Features and Benefits
- Designated a Best-in-Class (BIC) contract by OMB for Professional Services solutions.
- Flexible contract vehicle providing a single solution for complex professional services in multiple technical areas/mission spaces with maximum flexibility for ancillary labor, materials, and ODCs.
- Supports commercial and non-commercial acquisition
- Supports all contract types, including FFP, T&M, cost, hybrids, etc.
- Prohibits protests on orders valued at less than $10 million.
- No maximum order or ceiling limitations .
- Ordering CO determines terms and conditions and/or provisions and clauses, evaluation criteria, and method of awards.
- Highest-rated community of contractors who have undergone rigorous pool qualification to ensure competency including past experience, past performance, and certifications.
- Streamlined acquisition procedures FAR Subpart 16.505.
Customer: General Services Administration
Agency Website: www.gsa.gov/oasis
Eligible Users: All Federal Agencies
Period of Performance: September 29, 2020 through September 2, 2024 (Task Orders may extend up to five years beyond the end of the ordering period.)
Contract Types: All contract types: fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour, and time-and-materials (including hybrids)
Geographic Coverage: Worldwide
Contract Ceiling: None
Contract Access Fee: Variable – no higher than .75%
Prompt Payment Terms: No Discount
Contract Number: 47QRAD20DU112
DUNS Number: 175344753
CAGE Code: 4T952
NTT Data Services Federal Government, LLC
13880 Dulles Corner Lane, Suite 200
Herndon, VA 20171
About NTT DATA
As a trusted partner for more than 50 years, NTT DATA brings a unique blend of proven processes, technologies and insights gained from working inside commercial 7businesses and governments to the needs of federal, state and local government agencies. We offer a rich combination of industry experience, a more complete portfolio of integrated capabilities under one umbrella and overall, a new redefined experience in government IT innovation to better serve government. We hold multiple quality certifications including CMMI Level 3 Services, ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000, and ISO/IEC 27001.
Sustainability and Environmental Disclosures: https://www.nttdata.com/global/en/csr/environment/conservation/index.html