Healthcare Payers Are Going Digital. Here’s Why
COVID-19 brought disruptive and permanent changes in healthcare industry business priorities. Health plans that were further along on their digital roadmap fared better from an operational standpoint and had the resilience to adjust as market conditions continue to evolve.
Digital transformation is the way forward. Read NTT DATA and ISG’s in-depth research for new insight into the game-changing priorities health plans must focus on as they redesign for the future.
- Trends and the challenges faced by healthcare industry as the pandemic accelerates change
- Why and how health plans can embrace the digital transformation based on cost evaluation
- How to stabilize health plan operations by deploying new technology and leveraging self service
- Why cloud, security, artificial intelligence and analytics are key to enabling new business models
- The advantages of a digital business-as-a-process solution